New York, NY, October 14, 2013 — The sheer number of events and exhibitors at the 135th Audio Engineering Society Convention (Thursday, October 17, through Sunday, October 20, 2013, at the Javits Center in New York City) can be daunting, but the free “AES Mobile Convention – AES New York 2013” app is here to help.
Available for iOS devices iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, as well as Android devices, the app provides the following tools to enhance your event experience:
- The Dashboard keeps you organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
- My Schedule organizes your schedule with one click
- Alerts allow you to receive important real-time communications from the AES
- Keep up with industry news on LinkedIn and Facebook groups
- Built-in Twitter feed to follow and join in on the show chatter
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Interactively locate Companies you want to visit on the Floor Plan Map
- Connect with your colleagues using the Friends feature
To download it for free today, please visit http://www.aes.org/mobile/. For further information on the 135th AES International Convention, and to register for your free Exhibits-Plus badge or the premium All-Access badge, please visit http://www.aes.org/events/135/.