NAMM SHOW, ANAHEIM, CA, JANUARY 24, 2013 – Auralex® Acoustics, Inc. (booth 6798), the world’s leading brand of acoustical treatments and currently celebrating its 35th anniversary, is introducing its new ProMAX™ Stand-mounted Acoustical Panels, a portable, lightweight, highly effective absorption treatment solution offering quick and easy setup and teardown.
ProMAX is developed for recording and performance applications in the studio, on stage, in the classroom, in the home and more. The ProMAX can be implemented in any location where boundary-mounted acoustical treatments aren’t feasible or desirable, such as rented spaces. The new, updated version has both an absorptive side and a reflective side, providing additional sonic options.
The 2’x4’x3” Studiofoam® panels feature a cloth-wrapped, moderately reflective, rear surface for acoustical and sonic variability when rotated. By varying the quantity, orientation and spacing of multiple ProMAXes, you’ll be able to dial in the desired amount of room ambience. The ProMAX is a flexible, expandable and affordable solution that’s perfect for a variety of users and settings.
- Stand-mounted acoustical absorption panels
- Reduce unwanted acoustical reflections
- Tame chaotic reverberation
- Flexible, portable absorption for professional & residential settings
- Proprietary melamine-free formula is long-lasting and won't crumble like other brands
- Users can dial in the exact sound they desire
- Features absorptive and more-reflective sides for sonic variability
- Expand your ProMAX array as your needs change
- 2’ wide x 4’ tall x 3” thick
- Available Colors: Charcoal Gray, Burgundy & Purple
- Add stand-mounted LENRD® Bass Traps or Sunburst-360s™ for a complete, broadband treatment system!
For more information, please visit www.auralex.com.
Photo File: ProMAX.JPG
About Auralex® Acoustics, Inc.
Located in Indianapolis, Auralex® Acoustics was founded in 1977 with a mission to provide top-performing acoustical treatment products at the best possible value. Since then, thousands of satisfied Auralex customers have experienced improved acoustics, expert advice and exceptional customer service. Auralex products enjoy widespread use among prominent artists, producers, engineers, corporations, celebrities and government agencies worldwide.
Auralex Acoustics has become the industry leader in innovative sound control solutions and continues to enjoy rapid growth through an international network of authorized dealers. Visit the Auralex Web site at www.auralex.com. Auralex can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-800-959-3343.