Los Angeles, CA, June 17, 2016 – Focusrite, the creators of RedNet Ethernet-networked audio converters and interfaces, and Audinate, the creators of the Dante protocol, are co-hosting an event at Full Sail University on Wednesday, June 29, 2016, from 12:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. The event will be held at Full Sail Live 1, located at 3535 Forsyth Rd. Winter Park, FL 32792. Please join us for a fun and informative event on Audio-over-IP with RedNet and Dante.
Reserve tickets here: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/focusrite-rednet-audinate-live-at-full-sail-university-tickets-25943497700
- Dante training event featuring Audinate Senior Technical Sales Engineer, Bernie Farkus.
- Recording a live band (Orlando’s own Blandini) directly to multiple digital consoles using RedNet MP8R Preamps.
- RedNet product line presented by RedNet Product Specialist, Shilpa Patel.
- RedNet Workflows presented by RedNet National Accounts Manager, Kurt Howell.
- Guest Speaker - Phil Reynolds; Systems Engineer for Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age, The Killers Battle Born Tour.
- Q&A with Phil Reynolds.
Following the Q&A session, please stick around for snacks and refreshments and social networking, and to again have a chance to see the gear up close and in action at the demo stations.
Photo file: PhilReynolds.JPG
Photo caption: System Engineer Phil Reynolds
For further information, head to www.focusrite.com or contact:
USA: Hannah Bliss +1 (310) 322 5500 // Hannah.Bliss@focusrite.com
Robert Clyne +1 (615) 662-1616 // firstname.lastname@example.org
The Focusrite brand was established in 1985 and the founding principles of the company were to develop products that sounded more musical, in addition to just measuring well – today, we still carry these founding principles forward in our class-leading and award-winning designs. We measure our success by the success of you, our clients, and you will find Focusrite product prominent in professional and project studios throughout the world. Based just outside of London, we work with the best design talent throughout the world to bring you the tools to enhance the way you work. Our product is made with pride and principle in a highly automated ISO 9002 factory with significant level of test by engineers who themselves are musicians and understand the part our product plays in your process.