Stockholm, Sweden, March 14, 2018 – Propellerhead Software today released the Rigs 3 series, an update to its best-selling Rig Series Rack Extension and ReFill bundles for Reason 10. Rigs 3 series bundles are designed specifically to fit any style of music you make, and now you can save over 75% with these custom-curated Rack Extensions. Backline Rig 3, Mix & Mastering Rig 3, and Synthetic Rig 3 contain over 90+ Rack Extension and ReFills, hundreds of custom-made patches created by expert engineers and sound designers and 180+ video tutorials to get the most out of your Rigs.
Rigs 3 offers a huge collection of 90+ hand-picked Reason Rack Extensions made by leading developers such as Propellerhead, Rob Papen, Softube, Korg, McDSP and more. Explore new sounds with hundreds of expertly crafted custom-made patches and develop as a music maker with hours of custom tutorial videos from ASK.Audio that will help you get the most out of your new products.
Save over $1350 on Rack Extensions and ReFills for the unbeatable price of $349 each, or upgrade from Rig 1 or Rig 2 for USD $99.
The Rigs 3 series includes:
- Mix & Mastering Rig 3: Mixing and mastering engineers are some of the most passionate and demanding people about the signal chain their sounds pass through. Shouldn’t you be too?
- 35 Rack Extensions / 1 ReFill / 70 Videos / 325 Presets
- Featured products: Softube FET-compressor, Selig DeEsser, Kratos 2 Maximizer
- Synthetic Rig 3: If you’re the type of music maker who finds inspiration from the unique characteristics each synthesizer imparts to the creative process, then we’ve sure got some inspiration here for you.
- 29 Rack Extensions / 1 ReFill / 58 Videos / 476 Presets
- Featured products: Parsec, eXpanse, ABL3
- Backline Rig 3: The more music technology evolves and develops, the more prized the classics become for your sound. Rotary speakers, soulful keys, boutique amps, and vintage units transport your Reason rack to 1977.
- 30 Rack Extensions / 4 ReFills / 60 Videos / 339 Presets
- Featured products: StringWERK, ChamberTron, A-List Studio Drummer
Pricing and availability
All bundles are available as direct downloads from Propellerhead’s website.
Purchase your Rigs 3 bundle for USD $349 / EUR €349
Upgrade from an earlier version for USD $99 / EUR €99
Reason 10 is available as a direct download from Propellerhead’s website or from an authorized dealer.
Visit propellerheads.se for more information.
Photo file: Rigs3_press_image.JPG
Photo caption: Propellerhead has released Rigs 3 for Reason
About Propellerhead Software
Formed in 1994, Propellerhead Software is a privately-owned company based in Stockholm, Sweden. Renowned for its musician-centric approach, Propellerhead has created some of the world’s most innovative music software applications, interfaces and technology standards. Musicians, producers and the media have praised Reason, ReCycle and ReBirth applications for being inspiring, great sounding and of impeccable quality. Technologies such as ReWire and the REX file format are de-facto industry standards, implemented in all major music software. Today, Propellerhead’s products are used all over the world by hundreds of thousands of professionals and enthusiasts for all kinds of music making. http://www.propellerheads.se
For further information, please contact our press representative:
For online press releases, high-resolution images and other media resources, please go to www.propellerheads.se/press.