Stow, OH, August 22, 2019— Audio-Technica announces the ATW-A410P UHF Powered Wideband Antenna, a low-profile UHF (470-990 MHz) antenna that mounts to a wall or ceiling. It features a 4-position switchable amplifier (-10 dB/0 dB/+6 dB/+12 dB) to compensate for cable loss, along with an LED indicator to display the current gain setting. To accommodate various installation environments, the antenna’s BNC cable can be configured to exit from the top, side or rear of the antenna. Mounting bracket and screws are included.
- Frequency range: 470 to 990 MHz
- Connector: BNC-J
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Power requirement: +12V DC, 60 mA or less
- OIP3: >30 dBm typical (within specified bandwidth)
- Gain: -10 dB/0 dB/+6 dB/+12 dB
- Operating temperature range: -10° C to 50° C (14° F to 122° F)
- Dimensions: 175 mm (6.9") W × 175 mm (6.9") D × 50 mm (2.0") H (without bracket)
- Weight: 390 g (13.8 oz) (without bracket)
- Accessories: Mounting bracket, screws
The Audio-Technica ATW-A410P UHF Powered Wideband Antenna is now available with U.S. MAP pricing of $349.
For more information, please visit www.audio-technica.com.