Framingham, MA, February 6, 2017 – Bose Professional introduces the new ControlSpace® EX audio conferencing system.
The system includes the new ControlSpace EX-1280C conferencing signal processor and three new Dante™-based ControlSpace under-table endpoints (EX-4ML, EX-8ML and EX-UH). Designed with input from leading integrators, the system features connectivity for various types of audio conferencing, including USB, VoIP, PSTN, analog, and phone headset audio.
“We focused on creating one audio conferencing DSP that includes everything an integrator might need – Dante, USB, VoIP, PSTN and analog audio – all in a single 1RU box. We also recognized the growing need to reduce wiring, locate equipment remotely, and address retrofit applications. Bose under-table endpoints are microphone-agnostic and use PoE and Dante to provide a ‘one cable from the table’ microphone and BYOD ATC solution,” said Darryl Bryans, Bose DSP Product Line Manager.
The ControlSpace EX-1280C processor features:
• Advanced AEC: 12 routable acoustic echo cancellers (AEC) with adaptable noise cancellation, non-linear processing and comfort noise to enhance the clarity and intelligibility of the meeting; multiple AEC references support multiple rooms and zones.
• Dante audio networking: 64 x 64 Dante audio networking for digital audio connectivity with any Dante-based product, including newer conferencing microphones.
• All-in-one connectivity: 12 mic/line analog inputs, eight analog outputs, eight Bose® AmpLink digital outputs, USB (stereo in/out), VoIP (2 lines) and PSTN.
• Open-architecture signal processing: provides the flexibility needed for any conferencing application. • SIP 2.0 compliant VoIP: Includes a web-configurable interface, two independent lines with multiple call appearances, and support for popular codecs including G.722 HD, G.726, & G.711.
• Front-Panel Display: Large 256 x 64 element OLED display and rotary knob for metering, viewing/changing IP settings and more.
All three EX Dante under-table endpoints feature PoE, daisy-chainable power and networking, multiple mounting options and a slim, high-density form factor that makes them suitable for mounting under conference tables. The two under-table microphone interfaces, the EX-4ML and EX-8ML (4 and 8 channels respectively), feature 48V phantom power as well as +12V LED power and three logic IO per channel (1 in, 2 out), to interface with most types of analog conferencing microphones. The EX-UH Dante under-table endpoint extends conferencing versatility for BYOD applications such as connecting mobile phones, laptops and telephone headsets using the built-in 3.5 mm TRRS analog jack, stereo-audio USB, and RJ-9 connector.
All components are configured and controlled with Bose ControlSpace Designer 5.0 software. ControlSpace Remote 2.1 has been upgraded to support the new EX and includes a dialer for creating a complete tablet-based user interface for conference rooms. Drivers for popular control systems are also available.
In addition, Bose Professional’s wide portfolio of amplifiers and loudspeakers can be seamlessly integrated using convenient presets and audio connections.
The ControlSpace EX system is being introduced at Integrated Systems Europe, February 7-10, 2017 (Stand 7-C172 and 11-A135), with availability fall 2017. For more information, visit http://pro.Bose.com.