WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA, April 21, 2015 — Guitar Center Professional (GC Pro), the outside sales division of Guitar Center that focuses on the needs of professional users, is preparing for the next event in the series hosted with New City, NY-based firm Audio Alchemist – a leading professional audio consultancy specializing in product development, training and manufacturer support. Scheduled for Thursday, April 23, 2015, at 4th Street Recording in Santa Monica, the next event is titled “Food / Drink / Audiospeak.” Attendees will have the chance to demo top audio gear chosen by the world’s great recording facilities. Craft beer and Thai food will be offered to all participants. To reserve your spot at this special Audio Alchemist event, call GC Pro at 877-687-5404.
GC Pro/Audio Alchemist Los Angeles/Santa Monica event:
- Thursday, April 23, 7-10 p.m.
- 4th Street Recording
- 1211 4th St, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Attendees will have special access to the following opportunities:
- Experience how Manley’s investment-grade audio jewelry has been leveraged on the majority of the Billboard chartbusters. Manley Variable Mu, ELOP, Massive Passive, Voxbox, TNT and more will all be in the house.
- Discover why a hard drive is the inviolate caretaker of your personal creative real estate and that all hard drives are not created equally; nor are they insured against cataclysm by warranty and data recovery coverage like Glyph Technologies.
- Learn why Dangerous Music’s monitoring management can be a critical component of your system: “Because you can’t mix what you can’t hear." Discover how analog summing with a 2-Bus, 2-Bus LT or D-box will breathe your mix to life.
- Audition Retro Instruments to explore the true legacy of vintage audio fused with just enough modernity to push past typical creative confines and uncover unique solutions that effortlessly track/mix your vocal, instrument, soundscape and song every time.
- Improve any speaker system by nailing the three principles of monitoring: Placement, Isolation & Focus. Instantly benefit from IsoAcoustics’ simple yet elegant solutions to maximize your current equipment arsenal.
For more information, please visit www.gcpro.com.
About Guitar Center Professional
Guitar Center Professional is the outside sales division of Guitar Center that focuses on the needs of professional users. Its clientele includes recording studios, audio engineers, producers, recording and touring musicians, live sound venues, post production facilities and more. Emphasizing extraordinary individualized service via local account managers, GC Pro offers expert consultation and a comprehensive selection of the world’s finest equipment for music and audio professionals. More information on GC Pro can be found by visiting www.gcpro.com.
About Guitar Center
Guitar Center is the world’s largest retailer of guitars, amplifiers, drums, keyboards, recording, live sound, DJ, and lighting equipment. With more than 260 stores across the U.S. and one of the top direct sales websites in the industry, Guitar Center has helped people make music for more than 50 years. In addition, Guitar Center’s sister brands includes Music & Arts, which operates more than 120 stores specializing in band & orchestral instruments for sale and rental, serving teachers, band directors, college professors and students, and Musician’s Friend, a leading direct marketer of musical instruments in the United States. With an unrivaled in-store experience, an industry-leading online presence and passionate commitment to making gear easy-to-buy, Guitar Center is all about enabling musicians and non-musicians alike to experience the almost indescribable joy that comes from playing an instrument. All we sell is the greatest feeling on earth. For more information about Guitar Center, please visit www.guitarcenter.com.
You can subscribe to our RSS newsfeed at http://feeds.feedburner.com/GuitarCenterPressroom, visit our press room at http://gc.guitarcenter.com/pressroom/ and send media inquiries to email@example.com.
The Guitar Center logo is a registered trademark of Guitar Center, Inc. Other brand or product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
MEDIA CONTACT: Robert Clyne, Clyne Media, Inc. at (615) 662-1616