(The NAMM Show, Anaheim, CA – January 24, 2019) – Ernie Ball (Booth 4320, D5), the world's premier manufacturer of guitar strings, musical instrument accessories and volume pedals, has expanded its line of guitar straps with several new offerings including an innovative pick-holding strap.
The new Pickholder is a black polypro strap with an extended leather end to conveniently hold up to three standard-size picks on the lower front end of the strap. Machine-stitched leather ends are embroidered on a comfortable two-inch-wide black polypropylene webbing, providing added durability and strength. Strap length is fully adjustable for short or extra long applications. Strap length is 41" to 72" with Ernie Ball gold foil logo. It will be available in February 2019 with U.S. pricing of $9.99.
Also new for 2019:
- New Neoprene Polylock straps feature adjustable length 46" to 54". The ultra-durable, soft Neoprene strap material is offered in a 2" and 3" widths, PolyLock ends securely attach the strap to your original electric guitar or bass strap buttons, for a fast, safe and secure connection.
- New in the Comfort Collection: Ernie Ball Stretch strap, comfortable and stretchable elastic fabric that provides extreme comfort over traditional strap material two-inch-wide, embroidered leather ends, 41" to 72" long.
- New 2019 Poly Spun Straps: Black and Gold – Comfortable and extremely soft Polyester short fibre material, embroidered leather ends, 41" up to 72" in length, 2" wide.
- New 2019 Jacquard Straps additions: Nine new stylish Jacquard designs, 2" wide embroidered leather ends, 41" up to 72" in length. Colors include: Persian Red/Gold, Royal Orleans Silver, Royal Orleans Gold, Imperial Red, Imperial Paisley Gold, Imperial Paisley Purple, Tribal Red, Tribal Blue and Tribal Silver / White.
- New in the premium Polypro guitar strap collection: Checkered design pattern embroidered on comfortable 2" wide black polypropylene webbing, embroidered leather ends, 41" up to 72" in length.
- New 2019 Ukulele Strap: Comfortable 1" wide Polypropylene material, machine-stitched leather ends for durability, injection-molded plastic hook for secure connection to Ukulele soundhole, adjustable in length short or long.
These additional straps will be available in February 2019 with U.S. pricing of $8.99 to $32.99.
Photo file 1: EB_PickholderStrap.JPG
Photo caption 1: Ernie Ball’s new Pickholder strap
Photo file 2: EB_Straps2019.JPG
Photo caption 2: Ernie Ball’s new straps for 2019
About Ernie Ball:
In 1962, veteran player and teacher Ernie Ball created Slinkys®, the iconic light gauge electric guitar strings widely revered by hundreds of guitar greats including Eric Clapton, Keith Richards, Jimmy Page, Paul McCartney, Metallica, Brad Paisley, Slash, John Petrucci, The Edge and John Mayer. In addition to industry-standard strings, as well as hand-crafted high-end Music Man® guitars and basses, Ernie Ball Inc. offers state-of-the-art instrument accessories that are carried in more than 6,000 stores in the U.S. and 120 countries worldwide. The family-run company maintains its founder's dedication to preserving the musician's playing experience and delivering superior sound quality through the development of new products, such as Cobalt Slinkys, M-Steel, Earthwood and the revolutionary Element Shield Packaging, keeping each set as fresh as the day they were made. The company also fosters artist development through musician-focused programs such as the world's largest and longest running Battle of the Bands, where unsigned bands compete each year for the chance to play live on national tours, festivals and events. Visit them online at www.ernieball.com andwww.music-man.com.
FOR PRESS INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
Clyne Media, Inc. / email@example.com
FOR PRODUCT INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Ernie Ball Customer Service / firstname.lastname@example.org
Ernie Ball/Music Man is exhibiting at Booth 4320, D5 at the 2019 NAMM Show in Anaheim, California.