TEL AVIV, ISRAEL, September 22, 2014 — Waves Audio, a leading provider of digital signal processing software and hardware solutions, is gearing up for a strong showing at the A3E Conference, September 23 and 24 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts. The A3E will feature participating companies, vendors and cutting-edge apps, software, hardware, instruments and audio products that are radically changing digital studios, production and performance and unleashing the creative process like never before.
First, the convention will feature an interactive Waves/DiGiGrid kiosk with Waves plugins and virtual instruments available for demo. A Waves DiGiGrid DLS Pro Tools I/O with SoundGrid® DSP server, DiGiGrid DLI Audio Interface for Pro Tools Systems, and DiGiGrid IOS High-Definition I/O with SoundGrid DSP Server will be displayed:
• DiGiGrid DLS is an all-in-one processing and networking hub that enhances a Pro Tools system. With its built-in SoundGrid DSP server, network switch, and two DigiLink ports providing as many as 64 digital inputs and outputs, DiGiGrid DLS allows you to take full advantage of your existing Pro Tools system.
• DiGiGrid DLI is a networking hub that bridges Pro Tools and SoundGrid. With two DigiLink ports giving you as many as 64 digital inputs and outputs, DiGiGrid DLI helps you get the most out of your existing Pro Tools system. Add a SoundGrid DSP server to your DLI, you will enjoy unequaled processing power, more options for recording, monitoring and mixing in real time.
• DiGiGrid IOS is a comprehensive audio interface with a built-in SoundGrid DSP server that adds more plugin processing power to your system. Ideal for professional and personal production environments alike, IOS is the all-in-one solution for Native DAW users (Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools Native, etc.). Together with the SoundGrid Studio System, IOS enables you to mix and monitor in real time using hundreds of SoundGrid-compatible Waves and third-party plugins.
Waves personnel will also be on-site at the kiosk to demo and answer questions on Waves’ acclaimed audio plugins for the pro audio sector and MaxxAudio® technologies – premium embedded audio solutions for computers, tablets and mobile applications.
Further, multi-GRAMMY® winning producer/engineer Jack Joseph Puig (Florence + the Machine, Lady Gaga, U2, others), who also serves as Director of Creative Innovation for Waves Audio’s consumer division, is participating in two lectures:
- A3E Keynote 3 – “The Future of Mobile Music Technology”
Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 9:45AM-10:45AM
- Lecture – "New Development Opportunities - The Developer's Lounge"
Tuesday, September 23, 2014, 11:00AM-12:00PM
As an inventor and technologist, Puig relies on vintage hardware and cutting edge software to create complex aural tapestries that capture the essence of the recording artists’ vision. His extensive relationships with top artists and industry figures, as well as his role with Waves and his history as a record company executive and developer of talent/A&R, give him a unique perspective on the nexus between the entertainment world, technology and the consumer electronics market sector.
“The Future of Mobile Music Technology” keynote will also feature Doug Peeler, Audio Architecture and Strategy, Dell/End User Computer CTO Group – a longtime associate and supporter of Waves Audio. Additionally, Dell and Waves will be participating in the convention’s “Developers Lounge,” with a Dell laptop demonstrating Waves’ MaxxAudio technologies.
Puig will also be appearing with the John Lennon Educational Tour Bus at the convention. On Tuesday from 3:30-5:00PM, he will be on the bus meeting with and mentoring current students from Berklee College of Music; this session will be live-streamed and aired both at the A3E convention and on Berklee’s campus. Separately during the convention (time TBA), Puig will be mentoring the winner of the John Lennon Songwriting Contest – an award that will be announced at the show.
Visit http://www.waves.com/ for more information.